Going to throw it way back today! Come on everyone! You know you’ve got tools in your craft room, collecting dust. The ones you had to have for the latest technique a decade ago!
I’m sure I’ve probably had this particular tool for even longer than a decade! Cleaning the craft room is always like Christmas when you find goodies you’ve long forgotten about! Today’s find is the good ol’ Fiskars Paper Crimper. I’m not sure they even make them anymore but you can still find it online to purchase.
I wanted to make a quick little rolled tube to stuff some M&M’s in for my sweet coworker. I added an image from the wonderful Kindred Stamps company to top it off!
- Cardstock for tube: I used pink polkadot BAZZIL cardstock from 2014 (working on my paper stash!)
- Strong double-side adhesive tape
- Paper Crimper
- Cardstock to stamp image on
- Image stamp: I used Artsy Annie from Kindred Stamps
- Memento Ink-Tuxedo Black
- COPIC markers
- Chocolate or other treat of choice
FYI Disclaimer: I am not receiving any compensation for this post. I am not an affiliate, merely a fan! ?